Regardless of the model, each Nexon Machines’ barrel washing machine washer features:
- Each barrel, drum, and garbage can washer features a recirculating detergent wash tank and a separate, freshwater sanitizing rinse tank.
- Wash water is pumped through rotating or fixed spray arms fitted with high-velocity stainless steel V jets designed to cut and remove stubborn soils.
- Wash cycles are selected from a short, medium, or long sequence (4, 6, or 8 minutes) depending on soil conditions.
- Each wash cycle is followed by 30-second hot water, sanitizing rinse.
- The rinse water is routed back into the wash tank for reuse and to help freshen it.
- Filters collect debris and keep the nozzles from clogging.
- Electric, gas, or steam booster heaters maintain proper operating temperatures.
- Available with several options, including a steam extraction fan to vacate the steam before the door is opened, a protruding spray arm for bunged hole barrels, and assorted wash racks for lids, buckets, and utensils.